Takeoff: Motril / Length: 30 min.
Schedule: Morning and afternoon, from Wednesday to Sunday
Location: Helipuerto de Tropicopter
200€ Per person (for a three passengers flight)
260€ Per person (for a two passengers prívate flight)
- Alpujarra Range
Flight of aproximately 30 min
Water, sparkling wine and chocolates onboard
Noise reduction Bose headsets and microphone
Tour narrated by the pilot
DVD with a HD recording of your flight. Price: 50€
After having weighed you to do the weight and balance of the helicopter and having received the explanatory initial briefing, you will proceed to embark in the helicopter.
We start from our heliport at the Port of Motril to get into the Alpujarra through valleys and ravines that descend from the peaks of Sierra Nevada to the Gudadalfeo river basin. In our journey we will fly over Motril, discovering the attractives views of the city, Velez de Benaudalla and its castle, Rules dam and the Guadalfeo river basin.
The Alpujarra is an area of great natural beauty and sharp contrasts, with large ravines as the Barranco del Poqueira (declared historical), and its three unique villages Pampaneira, Bubión and Capileira, with fertile valleys with abundant fruit trees and vineyards, such as Trevélez River Valley, with small whitewashed villages like La Taha, Pitres, Mecina Fondales o Ferreirola. From here you will enjoy incredible views of the Mediterranean Sea.
From La Alpujarra, we will descend to the helipad across the Sierra de la Contraviesa, which will give us a contrasting landscape with rugged and steep ravines, vineyard plantations and almond growing areas, spectacular as of February, when you can enjoy whole white and pink hills when in bloom.Once at Lújar, one can admire an incredible panorama, as on our right we have Sierra Nevada, to the front the fertile valley of Motril, and on our left all the beauty of the sea.
- Both cameras and mobile phones must be secured
- No hats or caps are allowed on the flight
- Flat shoes
- You must arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time
- Children under 2 years are not allowed
- Other children must occupy a seat and pay the full rate
- The maximum combined weight of all passengers is 240 kg. Should be higher, check before booking. The maximum weight per passenger is 130 kg.
- Tropicopter reserves the right to make changes in the flight plan if the pilot considers it appropriate by adverse weather conditions or safety reasons..
The total amount of the price of the flight will be refunded if cancellation is made at least 48 hours before the scheduled flight time, otherwise or if the customer does not show,no refund will be made.