Takeoff: Motril / Length: 30 min.
Schedule: Morning and afternoon, from Wednesday to Sunday
Location: Helipuerto de Tropicopter
200€ Per person (for a three passengers flight)
260€ Per person (for a two passengers prívate flight)
- Salobrena Castle
- Tropical Coast
- Maro-Cerro Gordo
Flight of aproximately 30 min
Water, sparkling wine and chocolates onboard
Noise reduction Bose headsets and microphone
Tour narrated by the pilot
DVD with a HD recording of your flight. Price: 50€
After having weighed you to do the weight and balance of the helicopter and having received the explanatory initial briefing, you will proceed to embark in the helicopter.
We take off from our heliport next to the sea in the Port of Motril, and proceed to fly toward Malaga, over this beautiful stretch of coastline.
We will see white villages as Salobreña, beautiful town with medieval structure built around the walls and the Moorish castle, crowning the village; Frigiliana, hanging on the mountainside of the Sierra de La Almijara, long sandy beaches such as La Herradura steep cliffs as those in the natural area Maro-Cerro Gordo with its waterfalls falling into the sea and its Sixteenth century watchtowers, hidden coves such as Cantarriján or The Dead, sugar cane plantations and subtropical fruits, incredible mansions such as those located in the Punta de la Mona, or Villa Astrida, summer residence of the King and Queen of Belgium, Baldwin and Fabiola, beautiful marinas such as Marina del Este and of course, a thousand shades of blue in the sea due, inter alia, to coral and posidonia.
- Both cameras and mobile phones must be secured
- No hats or caps are allowed on the flight
- Flat shoes
- You must arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time
- Children under 2 years are not allowed
- Other children must occupy a seat and pay the full rate
- The maximum combined weight of all passengers is 240 kg. Should be higher, check before booking. The maximum weight per passenger is 130 kg.
- Tropicopter reserves the right to make changes in the flight plan if the pilot considers it appropriate by adverse weather conditions or safety reasons..
The total amount of the price of the flight will be refunded if cancellation is made at least 48 hours before the scheduled flight time, otherwise or if the customer does not show,no refund will be made.