Takeoff: Granada / Length: 60 min.
Schedule: Wednesday and Friday morning
Location: Helipuerto de Tropicopter
200€ Per person (for a three passengers flight)
260€ Per person (for a two passengers prívate flight)
Flight of aproximately 25 min
Water, sparkling wine and chocolates onboard
Noise reduction Bose headsets and microphone
Tour narrated by the pilot
DVD with a HD recording of your flight. Price: 50€
We take off from Aeroveleta aerodrome, located next to the Cubillas dam and surrounded by olive trees plantations and proceed to fly over the dam discovering the attractive views of the north face of the Sierra Nevada mountains, with its two higher peaks, Veleta, 3.396 meters high and Mulhacén, 3.479 meters high, to then fly up to the impressive monument of Alhambra declared world heritage site by UNESCO, of which you will have an unmatched image, that will always stay in your memory. You will also see Generalife gardens, Albayzin and Sacromonte, and you will understand why it is considered the eighth wonder of the world.
- Both cameras and mobile phones must be secured
- No hats or caps are allowed on the flight
- Flat shoes
- You must arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time
- Children under 2 years are not allowed
- Other children must occupy a seat and pay the full rate
- The maximum combined weight of all passengers is 240 kg. Should be higher, check before booking. The maximum weight per passenger is 130 kg.
- Tropicopter reserves the right to make changes in the flight plan if the pilot considers it appropriate by adverse weather conditions or safety reasons..
The total amount of the price of the flight will be refunded if cancellation is made at least 48 hours before the scheduled flight time, otherwise or if the customer does not show,no refund will be made.